UNDERGROUND WORLD NEWS 7/28/17

Comments

Nunya Bidness says:

Dahboo! Please do a video on the bitcoin split. Also, u kno how no one knows who made bitcoin? What if it's china's attempt at making a world currency? There's 1.2 billion and they're smart fuckers. Look at world IQ maps some time

chazzell says:

What was the crypto guys channell link, I didn't see it???

Anne Co says:

Hey Can you please give us the Crypto Guys link or YouTube channel, thank youI can't find it anywhere in the info box Cheers

Treena Lynch says:

I'm in Spokane and had thyroid cancer

Nunya Bidness says:

BTW that bitcoin image he put up, you can buy those for $2 or less on eBay. I have some and they're very cool conversation pieces. Fool ur friends that u own bitcoin or fuck with strangers

Connie Long says:

daboo keep going put Jesus close

SGTDieingEagle says:

So, these Bitcoins are .999 copper. what's that about .10 in copper.

WeAre ChangeMD says:

Hunters Point low income housing in San Francisco was a chemical dumping ground, and now they have low income families living in that area.

AS M says:

ma new chen haha yea when is he going to be fired?? this week or next week i have been asking if ppl think trump will do all these firings at once or one like a day for weeks and the big fish about to fry too…trump tell the truth and arrest the bastards WOOT WOOT its almost time now folks ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

abdul williams says:

where can we buy and get our hands on physical gold/silver..not digital

They're Distorting Our Rhythm3-COMPROMISED INDIVIDUALS says:

Hey guys start talking more about the weekly shooting hoaxes that are happening in the US and internationally.You're channel has big reach.You guys are well versed on esoteric knowledge,you can bring in a specialist guest from time to time to compliment your experience.
As you've stated on a multitude of occasions.Nobody is at equal levels of understanding.
This is a topic that people can grasp at a elementary stage.
This needs addressing on a weekly basis.
Cheers Sydney

lurchpop says:

What is the name of the crypto guy? Does he have a YouTube account???

Pete Wills says:

The eclipse shadow is going right over the Georgia Guide Stones, go figure.

EP Emsley says:

I hearby declare myself King EDWARD I of LANGBAR, I am not a 'person' but a Sovereign Entity under the Protectorate of Queen ELIZABETH II of the United Kingdom on this day: Monday 31st of July 2017.

Terra N Texas says:

Dah you have crickets.

Tink123 Tink123 says:

DAHBOO: ALL BRITCOIN ETC IS USED ON THE DARK WEN TO TRADE IN DRUGS…WOMEN AND CHILD ABUSE/TRAFFICKING BECAUSE IT CAN BE WASHED AND IS TOTALLY UN TRACEABLE AND IT ALL RUNS ON A LIVE FEED VIA ON A ZULU FEEDER VIA SERCO!!! THIS IS HOW THE ELITES TRADE!

HeyYaKnow says:

DAHBOO7 you are a fucking idiot. I love how you selectively disable comments on certain videos where you know people will demonstrate your illogical and ultra-biased way of thinking. Stop being so fucking one sided and start seeing things impartially and from an open mind, and MAYBE people will start taking you more seriously

pap86682 says:

I'm in SF eastbay.. nope didn't feel it

Lily rose Russo says:

It was my fault I didn't get live show. Problem solved. Excellent show!!

DRA CONIAN says:

Is that black guy your boyfriend?