Retired Marine Sounds Off- Former Breitbart Journalist Lee Stranahan’s YouTube Account Terminated

Lee Stranahan – CitizenJournalismSchool.com

Retired Marine Major Steve Motley shares inside information, insight and analysis of Current Events, World Affairs and many other interesting topics!

Audio Podcast – SteveMotleySpeaks.com

Follow Me & I’ll Follow You!
twitter.com/stevemotley

gab.ai/stevemotley

Email Me: stevemotley20@gmail.com

Comments

Patty Cakes says:

One of Lee's followers is sharing his videos on GAB. So Lee's videos can also be seen in the GAB community.

Patty Cakes says:

I Love that Lee calls out Alex Marlow at Breitbart. Total snake that Alex Marlow is. Lee doesn't need Breitbart now because Breitbart has they've lost some of their credibility now that Bannon no longer there. Lee is kicking azz on his own.. BTW, Lee wants all of us to make a phone call to the WH about getting rid of traitor HR McMaster. Check out Lee Stranahan's twitter for today.

Patty Cakes says:

I Love Lee Stanahan.. I get all his notifications to watch the latest videos. He really gives you detailed reporting on the deep state etc. He said he was surprised his YouTube was canceled too.

Danny Burke says:

After watching a few hours of main stream "news" for the first time in a few years… I think that every event is staged. The newscasts are there to frame the next days events. As they continue to brainwash most Americans. There is a plan in place and Trump just may be another actor in the script. I PRAY i AM WRONG!

Eagle Heart says:

Stay in the fight Steve, the Evil Ones are cranking it up because They are Petrified. David will defeat Goliath again. Thanks for all you do to wake up those that are asleep to the EVIL. God Bless.

Donna Keizer says:

GOD calls himself YOUR SUPREME COMMANDER GOD ACTS 2.16,17,18,19.20 God promised us visions and dreams …. calls MSM NWO! DEEP State, Illuminati, OBama/Clinton machine , the satanic war machine and demonic tyranny,

Donna Keizer says:

THis is from Mark Taylor's new book The Trump Prophecies, THe Spirit of GOD says I am neutering this sitting President (OBama). I am neutering this sitting President in this hour, so his evil and corrupt ideologies and theologies can no longer reproduce in this country I call MY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, etc, This ma. Who calls himself Commander in Chief, is nothing more than a lying deceiving thief, GOd is getting 5 new judges, one died, Trump got one and 3 judges will be caught up in a scandal, A massive Volcano eruption from the Ring of Fire wills rupt and a new Discovery of energy,,,,, God hates OOEC, God said America and Israel will be engery free, of OPEC? And gas will go 1.00 or less,

Anbjørg Allum says:

TRUUULY A SHAME AND EXTREMELY SICKENING SOOO MANY CONSERVATIVE CHANNELS SHUT DOWN 36 OF MY FAVORITE CONSERVATIVE CHANNELS SHUT DOWN INCLUDING DIAMOND AND SILK AND GABE ZOLNA :_((( HOW CAN AMERICAN PEOPLE SIT AND ACCEPT THIS WITH ALL THEIR MILITARY TRAINING AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT??? :((( IT IS A HUUUGE ATTACK ON THE 1 AMENDMENT FAR AS I KNOW THE AMERICAN LAWS :I

Jessica Lubien says:

We have to start writing things down again. My goodness. Great video, I really appreciate your channel. Thank you!

MAKSYATHINK DNTIT says:

HEY MY FRIEND. STEEMIT IS ANOTHER PLATFORM FOR VIDEOS MR.MOTLEY. I DONT GO THERE BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE WE ALL ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A CHOICE. I DONT HAVE A CHANNEL BUT I REALLY LIKE THE YOUTUBE PLATFORM BUT… YOU WOULD THINK THAT YT WOULD WANT ALL OF THEIR CUSTOMERS INSTEAD OF POLITICS. BE SAFE MY FRIEND AND BEST OF LUCK W YOUR CHANNEL.

Patrick Wilber says:

Regarding censorship, the $600M CIA contract with Google has a lot to do with it

Kim-Kim X says:

My question is, how are the illegal immigrants from countries that are not physically connected to the United States getting here? Who is putting them on a plane in their country and bringing them into the United States and letting them loose? Who? Mexicans walk here. How are the rest of them getting here?

Patrick Wilber says:

My window shows you have 1K subscribers. I know you have more.

Patrick Wilber says:

Your openings are the best