The Fox News Specialists 9/1/17

The Fox News Specialists September 1, 2017
Official channel – www.youtube.com/user/FoxNewsChannel

Comments

darb Ro'jam says:

Why can't anybody put the whole show on. It's kind of like a tease. Leaves you hanging. I'm done with this channel.

Geri Huginn says:

In this state of emergency, I believe that the best thing for the chancellor to do is to acquire emergency powers, declare bankruptcy, jail the bankers & pay for this disaster by repossessing & liquidating all the assets of the criminals on Wall St & bankers that we arrest & try for treason. We need a youth program for our upcoming generations. They are the torchbearers who will lead the way emerging from the chaos of war & corruption into the future of lasting peace.

jae jung says:

Stfu, u crazy ilogical nonsensical person.

jae jung says:

What about law and order. I am a minority, came here legally from Asia. Sick n tired of the argument, we are here n you better get used to it. We need to shut off the faucet before we start cleaning up the mess. The borders are porous, water still overflowing, and it just doesn't make sense. I am with middle America.

pigboykool says:

Look at how emotional all these women in the show, keep yelling at Congressman Chaffetz not letting him talk. They think no logical argument needed if they yell loud enough to everyone.

julie Hairr says:

Leave the people along. Quit hounding them right off the boat. People at their worst time.

Marco Polo says:

Kat n Eboni suck ass!!! Kat is a complete dingbat!! and Eboni is a racial cook!! total SJW!! cant watch anymore….

Bonita Jones says:

I hope they show the dogs 60 in one home is crazy.

Stormy Sounds says:

Very good! I think you have potential to be a HUGE YouTuber and make this your full time job! It's just I noticed that your channel isn't growing very fast, which is holding you back! I actually endured the same exact problem on my main channel until my friend hooked me up with some music off AudioGrab. Ive used it here on my channel, and have seen impressive results! It is YouTube certified (which I mean non-copyrighted & and still monetizable) Since it helped me I thought I would mention it to you! Here’s a song from there to check out. They also have thousands more, which are all available to download for free! goo.gl/ZpnkcE