Equifax data breach could affect more than 140M Americans

The credit monitoring company says the hack occurred sometime this summer and includes sensitive information like social security numbers, birth dates and credit card numbers.

Comments

EL says:

Corrupt bastards!!! Yeah call them up and get hacked again!!!!

i love meow meow says:

US Government stealing our private information and blaming faceless and nameless Hackers. I'm surprised they haven't said the Russians, Chinese, North Korea, ISIS, Libya and the list goes on and on. It is our own Government.

Kay Naraine says:

Not a change in hell I would get a loan from anyone to buy anything. Some people live paycheck to paycheck. Struggling everyday and have horrible credit. I don't have crap but bills!!!

CHAYO BRIGGS says:

As I been saying for several years, so again I guess I was right an explosion’ of identity theft will occur in the United States and Americans (consumers) identity and our personal information will be exposed and stolen due to cyber hacking the computer system we should add a Credit Freeze to our credit file. Credit Freeze, also known as a Security Freeze, is a way for you to have maximum control over access to your credit.

Kay Naraine says:

Calm down people. More important shit is going on in the world. Shit's coming to an end. Who care about personal data… shit if someone stole my identity I'll be the happiest mother fluffa!! They can have all my bills too and all my problems. Oh and I owe the IRS $96.00 dollars and all they gave me back for 2016 if $56.00. Woot take my info and wipe your ass with it!!! HACK THESEEEE… i got a kid so i cant finish that sentence!! ;( sad face

Pa P says:

So this is why the equifax executives sold thier stocks a month ago.
When did the executives know about this?

Mark W. says:

Godamn irresponsible losers sell our private info.

Gil6290 says:

HELLO PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY OPINION IN A CIVIL MANNER. THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE THE BEGINNING OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THINK ABOUT IT, IF WE GET CONCERNED FOR OUR IDENTITIES, THE SOLUTION COULD BE THE CHIP AKA THE MARK OF THE BEAST. LOOKS TO ME LIKE WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS BUT WHO AM I TO SAY WHEN THE TIME WILL COME. I AM SPIRITUALLY PREPARED TO MEET MY CREATOR AND I WILL CONTINUE TO REACH OUT TO THE LOST SOULS THAY SATAN HAS DECEIVED.

probablechoices says:

Fucking bullshit this company takes our information without us consenting then leaves it open to hacking. So criminal in so many ways.

molten terror says:

expect more junk mail offering credit cards :/

Bicentennial Nagger says:

That anchorman has a Mike Tyson lisp.

Bicentennial Nagger says:

Wish those "hackers" would fix my fucked up fico score.

Collette Rivera says:

Well for heavens sake! Hope it's for the better lol!