Trump puts ‘Israel first’ agenda over American interests

Author and journalist Max Blumenthal says President Donald Trump put Israel ahead of American interests by withdrawing from UNESCO, and that Washington would never have taken such a step if the organization was biased against France or Spain.

Find RT America in your area: rt.com/where-to-watch/
Or watch us online: rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RTAmerica
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/RT_America

Comments

nir766 says:

Great move bu the U. S.
Its not about u s nor israel first .its about doing right first.

xtrafranky says:

Duh! Anyone with a brain knew from the start that "america first" was code word for Israel first!

Mister E says:

Christians must support Israel

Stand4 Liberty says:

"Israel's Security" = Everyone else's turmoil…Supremacist, terrorist, Zionist Jews need to be crushed with Military bulldozers. IsraHell is like a cancer on the planet.

Eduardo Mizuki says:

Nuke Mar-O-Lago !

Eduardo Mizuki says:

Fuck Donald Trump, the Transgenders, the corrupt, pervert Jews and the radical regime of Israel

Eduardo Mizuki says:

Trump is the Anti Christ

Zain Asif says:

Anti semetic? Judaism is not a race, it's a religious ideology. I believe Israeli regime needs mental checkup, Israel does not represent all Jews on earth.

US is puppy of Israel, just like a pet dog US President does all tricks on command of Netanyahu.

bongojim420 says:

Israel the CIA and NeoCONs did 911.
Trump recently said : ''I am very good friends with Larry Silverstein!''
Larry is the Trade Towers owner, a slimy lying zionist jew dirtbag that made 4.55 billion off of the deaths of those 3,000 people that died in his towers with his foreknowledge, which is why he and his family were not at the towers on 911.

Ronwell Nagales says:

If UNESCO was really anti-Zionist then I would be happy to donate to them or fund them to help people or whatever my purpose might be.
Update: People, Please comment here what UNESCO do so that I know. If they're doing bad (with evidence) then I would of course immediately admit I was wrong and I was condemn UNESCO.

Nacho Sauce says:

isreal is anti-gentile. donald will bankrupt America messing with these demons

IzunaDestruction says:

Exactly. Now take this episode and connect it to the Iran deal, having clear in mind that the past attempts from Iraq and Iran to develop WMDs happened only after attacks from Israel. This really is 'Israel first' policy fuelled by zionists and a huge betrayal to Americans, as well as a risk for the rest of the world.

ducatiist says:

This guy is up against GOD on this one. The following prophesy was written approximately 600BCE referring to the aftermath of a great Israeli victory over Turkey, Iran and their allies forming to Israel's north. (happening now in Syria).

Ezekiel 39:27 When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies , I will be proved holy through them in the sight of many nations. 28 Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. 29 I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Tinfoil Hoodie says:

he's not putting Israel first, its just part of his brilliant 40000000000000 D chess plan….

Frank Hoffert says:

Everyone should let the terroristic regime of Israel be blown to hell.

stephan daoust says:

jews are a crime against humanity

C Dream says:

Good Riddance

Teslamane 901 says:

Trump was a sell out from the start ill admit I was dupped but now I understand the president is simply a puppet for isreal and the Federal Reserve they own this mfer but after the Syrian gas attack is wen others should have woken up and Alex Jones next news network fox etc keeps carrying water him