Bill Clinton’s rape victim: Time to take away his pension.

Top Stories Today –
Bill Clinton’s rape victim: Time to take away his pension.

⭐ Please Donate & Support This Channel: www.paypal.me/TopStoriesToday

Learn more about news on Youtube: goo.gl/0uGcTJ
————————————————————————————————
We report the daily’s breaking news, Top Stories and the Most Interesting News.
We report the genuine news and circumstances occurring the world over.
Genuine Reports that the predominant press doesn’t need you to think about!

We are your #ONE source for the most vital
world event and stories happening every day!
We always want to know what YOU think!
Stay tuned for updates.

Very excited to partner with other electronic newspaper pages.
————————————————————————————————
★ Latest news videos: goo.gl/xz6v75

★ Please support growing channel by the press Subscribe Top Stories Today here: goo.gl/pwiiJM
————————————————————————————————
★ CONNECT WITH US ★
★ Facebook: www.facebook.com/topstoriesofficial/
★ Twitter: twitter.com/TopStories35
★ Google +: goo.gl/ssUdwF
★ Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/topstoriestoday/
★ Blogger: www.topstoriestodayuk.blogspot.com
★ Digg: digg.com/u/topstoriestodayuk
★ Reddit: www.reddit.com/user/TopStoriesToday/
★ Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/blog/topstoriestoday

————————————————————————————————
Bill Clinton’s rape victim: Time to take away his pension. : youtu.be/zaSJxa0tub4

★ Our Others Videos ★
BREAKING: Dead Bodies Just Found In Field After Hillary Begged For Forgiveness And Didn’t Get It. : youtu.be/eG45edfagMA

This Is Who Just Survived An Assassination Attempt And What He’s About To Do To Hillary Will DESTROY Her! : youtu.be/lYY92rC-Pto

BREAKING: Look What The White House Just Did To Depp Moments Ago – Trump ISN’T Messing Around! : youtu.be/Vep62-LAwb8

Trump Just Declared We’re Officially At War, Issues SHOCKING New Order – Doesn’t Care Who’s Offended. : youtu.be/heH3nu0h4_w

Right After Basketball Players Publicly Thank Trump For Saving Them, Look What Happened To All 3. : youtu.be/oMCbs99IfJA

————————————————————————————————
★ Top videos

24 Hours After Veterans Day, Disrespectful NFL Makes Devastating Announcement – League Will NEVER Be The Same. : youtu.be/UlMpVVmQ-D4

BREAKING: Tragic News About Ben Carson Just In – Stop Everything And Do This For Him Right Now. : youtu.be/e-YFyOciUm0

Robert De Niro Just Busted In Disgusting Act After Calling Trump A ‘Low Life’ | Top Stories Today : youtu.be/7BJDZfi3x8Y

NFL: Kneeling Jaguar & Rams Players HORRIFIED By What They See Overhead During Nasty Anthem Protest. : youtu.be/9Eib375sNvU

NFL: 49ers Change Up National Anthem Protest, Fans Give Perfect Response. : youtu.be/kwtYcS8lgMY

————————————————————————————————
★ watch this again-

Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/)

Comments

Top Stories Today says:

⭐ Please Donate & Support This Channel: www.paypal.me/TopStoriesToday

After McCain Bashed Trump, His Own Steamy Sex Scandal Just Leaked – This Is Going To Kill Him! : youtu.be/mhElf1YytvA
CEO Promises Bullet To Trump’s Head In 100 Days, So How Did That Work Out For Him? : youtu.be/E8ulq5HVHrA
This Is Melania’s Shocking Christmas Theme With Hidden Message To Michelle That Has Her FURIOUS. : youtu.be/6-Vu72tkZbM

Kim Coughlin says:

Why the hell he isn't in jail the frigan bastard..along with that Hillary you know the Mafia woman who seems to have everyone under her thumb…bitch

crucisnh says:

Like it or not, I don't think that Congress could take away Bill's pension without some sort of conviction in a court of law. And I don't think that it would be a good idea for Trump to just pass an executive order to do it (whether it would be legal or not) because it would set a bad precedent that could cause presidents to strip past presidents of the other party of their pensions … just because. Better to let the legal system handle this.

jo jo says:

Ugly Hillary is also a thorn for American's..women have come out that say they were Lover's with Hillary???? What does that say about our White House??? PERVERTS have occupied the White House…

jo jo says:

I agree..No pension for him..I think American's have given too much to the Clinton's..He should not be Buried with our other President's as well.. he doesn't deserve it..he is a true PERVERT

Riddick tonn says:

Why do they get a lifetime pension for being elected only once or twice? This is bullshit….

In the Cloud No respect says:

Take pension all assets Barry,s pension an stolen assets send them to Benghazi to live only right Treason Ban from America

frieza says:

nope it's time for him to be in prison

No Copyright Music says:

Great video! I think you have potential to be a HUGE YouTuber and make so much money that this becomes your permanent job! It's just I actually noticed that your channel isn't growing very fast, which is holding you back! I actually endured the same exact problem on my main channel until my friend hooked me up with his promotion service on Fiverr. He wanted to test his promotion strategies on my videos and SURPRISE my main channel actually exploded after that. he advertised my video in front of millions of people and now I have thousands of views, subscribers, and comments because she brought the right traffic that we needed for my particular channel and content. I actually want you to grow and get the views that you deserve, so I'd suggest you look into a promotion service like his. The link to his service is in the bottom right corner of my channel banner. Please keep working on your channel! Success is right around the corner!!

Pamela Maples says:

I've never heard of this. IF it is so yes it should be told just like all of the rest of the men in the news for harassment charges, rape, and so on. it doesn't matter who the men are.

112yrs says:

Bill Clinton should be made to pay back every penny of pension that he has to date collected.

American Scout says:

It's time to arrest Bill Clinton and her wife Hillary for this!

Ricardo Santos says:

His pension has nothing to do with his raping.

David Reeve says:

**WEDONOTCONSENT**

Bill Swinney says:

Take him down that dirty pervert

Jefferey Blagus says:

Chickens are comin' home to roost. HOTDAMN!

Venom0us Whirliped3 says:

I hope that monster gets a death sentence for everything bad that led up to now…Clinton, Nobama, Weinstein, and foreign powers…all will fall

Screw You says:

really he and that bitch he calls a spouse needs to b stripped of everything and tried and convicted n a court.the justice that needs to be given (hanging) and of course left for the buzzards to eat

Betty Carruth says:

Take everything from the Clinton's. Bill Clinton take a lot more from her then what Bill Clinton has. BANNED the Clinton's from America.