Celebrities Save America

Thankfully Hollywood celebrities have a plan to save America, and they revealed it at the Golden Globes this year. Order your “Liberalism: Find a Cure” t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: teespring.com/stores/markdice – Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I’ll see you tomorrow!

Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don’t like them.

Support me on Patreon: Patreon.com/MarkDice

Did you know I’m an author? Checkout my books!
Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
amazon.com/author/markdice
Download my books from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Mark Dice says:

Order your “Liberalism: Find a Cure” shirts from my online store! Available in t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie (and in multiple colors) here: teespring.com/stores/markdice

If you like my videos, you’ll love my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions! Order the paperback on Amazon here: goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

And please only review it on Amazon if you’ve bought it! We don’t need to stoop to the Left’s level by countering fake one star reviews with fake five star reviews. Real reviews only! Thanks!

Please help me stay fan funded by tipping me through www.PayPal.me/MarkDice since YouTube is screwing me by demonetizing my videos.

Or support me on www.Patreon.com/MarkDice by chipping in a couple bucks a month and let’s keep rocking!

Nikki MacKenzie says:

(((Natalie Portman)))
Next year, they should all just morph into the reptilians that they are! It wouldn't freak me out any more than the mad eyes bulging out of sockets and lunatic asylum worthy speeches!

8018bren says:

People with even a tiny bit of common sense would not put their trust in these insane actors who make tons of money acting and saying exactly what the Satanic elite tell them to say in order to get common people to believe them and take America down for a global government.

MHammer says:

Golden Globes, just another clown event, a waste of electricity.

Tony Randall says:

Isn't there anything important for these people to worry about? Oh nevermind..

Sebastian Franklin Shaw says:

You are desperately using an interview from 2013 out of context to smear for the GOP. She said that older generations steeped and marinated in prejudice will have to die off before the problem of racism can be solved. That's the 2013 quote you twisted.

Sebastian Franklin Shaw says:

When the moment comes that you realise Dice believes the Illuminati exists and that he's actually psychotic.

Sebastian Franklin Shaw says:

Yeah you dumb ass the things women are naturally as an overall group better than men at are devalued and underpaid you stupid fuck.

Test Channel says:

Liberals are just evil.

Thumper 1611 says:

Oprah is from a shithole country.

Adolf Hitler says:

this is madness..

Dave G says:

Would have loved to fuck Natalie Portman, I used to think she was so unbelievably hot…but being she most probably let Weinstein get there 1st so she could land a leading roll I think I'll pass on that. FUCKING HOLLYWEIRD HYPOCRITES demonising ALL men for NO reason…DONALD TRUMP IS SQUEAKY CLEAN…YOU LOT OF DELUSIONAL DISGUSTING DEMORAT HOLLYWEIRDS ARE NOT. AND OPRAH FOR BEING YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT HAS GOT AS MUCH CHANCE OF BEING THAT AS YOU DELUSIONALS GETTING REAL SHIT OUT OF A ROCKING HORSE

2016 says:

Sick to death of the twisted never-ending dump on white men. Fuck you Hollywood Hope this all hits you where it hurts……in your pocket books. Never paying to go see a movie with any of these morons in it ever again

Vtreyus says:

These people make me want to puke.

John Krausse says:

Hollywood can't even make a movie how are they going to save America?

Colonel Chuck says:

Non WONDER THE SPERM COUNT IS WAY DOWN IN AMERICA, THE MEN HAVE NO BALLS!

Miesha Tate's fart box says:

I’ll tell you who really needs to die… Oprah!!!

Anton Komel says:

The Greek word "hypokrites" (meaning: "an actor", "a stage player", "an interpreter from underneath"). "The Greek word took on an extended meaning to refer to any person who was wearing a figurative mask and pretending to be someone or something they were not." (Merriam Webster dictionary). This word is the basis for the word "hypocrite" (a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings).

PointlessSillyName says:

Ah, just what everybody loves – some of the most privileged and wealthy people in the world compaining to the rest of the world about how they're not privileged and wealthy enough.