You Will Not Believe The Real Reason For This Season Of VIOLENCE & CHAOS Uncovered By The ACP313

Comments

The AntiCoIntelPro Show says:

Hey Guys YouTube Demonetized this One before it Started Processing…
They Are Afraid Of This Information Getting Out & Getting Widely Distributed

Arthur Humphreys says:

Democrats are the reason for everything that's wrong with this country, their hate consumes them. I'm watching the Olympics and this is the first time I have ever routed for Americans to lose their events, Lindsey Vonn is a disgrace, I pray she doesn't win any medals.

Jeff Strange says:

Obviously the One Percent; after stealing all of our wealth, will not give it up to make America Great Again….that's a fact !
Keep in mind Joe, all the Media was bought out by the CIA by 1974 ! They can't bite the hand that feeds them !

Donald Powers says:

WHY IS THERE EVIL IN THE LAND… AM I NOT HE WHO HATH DONE SAYETH THE LORD GOD…….WRATH COMES UPON THE CHILDREN OF CHILDERN OF DISOBEDIENCE…. OBEY CHRIST OF MARK IT WORSE……

JACQUELINE RUELLE says:

Interesting, I never thought of this angle, I just thought it was a distraction from whatever sneaky shit they are pulling off now behind closed doors! Sounds very true Joe !!!

LibertyOrDeath says:

I said the same thing 2 years ago. The false flags were to get us to buy guns.

tommy krynock says:

I personally feel that the FBI did not drop the ball but they allowed this to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if you looked on his web page or is YouTube channels and see what kind of videos were being recommended to this guy .this is all part of the federal government getting the people all riled up so that they will turn in their guns and allow the government to seize the guns on the people who do not want to surrender them. cause a problem and then come up with a solution that may will be there plan.

Jeff G says:

I wonder how many are actually new gun owners? Last Gun I bought was in the Miami Vice Era the Bren 10 Got me in the store but Alas Too Much money so I came home with nothing then fast forward just a bit to the unrest in LA…Back to the Gun Store only this time it was Ammo not so much the guns…Then as things get worse…Back to the Gun Store For Dies and reloading stuff…progress! Its all in the eyes of the beholder

The AntiCoIntelPro Show says: