5 times Paul Joseph Watson Was A Gullible F@#king Ringnut!

SUPPORT DICK COUGHLAN on PATREON
www.patreon.com/DickDynasty666
Or PayPal for a One Off Donation
www.paypal.me/TheDick
EXCLUSIVE DICK COUGHLAN MERCHANDISE SHOP
www.teepublic.com/user/dickcoughlan

Subscribe to my Political podcast via iTunes
itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/dick-coughlan/id892386268
www.spreaker.com/user/thedick

Video Sources

www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-wrong-esteban-santiago-for-shooting-kickstarts-racist-conspiracy-theory

www.mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/11/conservative-media-run-absurd-smear-hillary-clinton-hates-everyday-americans/213748

​https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/no-donald-trump-didnt-let-a-homeless-woman-live-in-a-hotel?utm_term=.cw9m4Gllv5#.udZ5XNKKL2

www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/19/what-was-fake-on-the-internet-this-week-sidewalks-for-texters-the-antichrist-and-charging-your-phone-by-microwave/?utm_term=.266f9098ac39

Follow me on Social Media
twitter.com/DickCoughlan
twitter.com/BrotherNeuro
www.facebook.com/DirtyCoughlan
www.facebook.com/RichardTheDickCoughlan
thedickdynasty666.tumblr.com/
www.instagram.com/dick_fucking_coughlan/
soundcloud.com/dick-coughlan
www.reddit.com/r/dickcoughlan/

Contact email: dickcoughlan@icloud.com
Skype name: coughlan666

My YouTube channels
www.youtube.com/user/dickdynasty666 (Main Channel)
www.youtube.com/TheLeftWingPropagandaPodcast (Archive Podcast Clips)
www.youtube.com/c/richardcoughlan (Archive/back up channel)
www.youtube.com/user/DickToons (I learn animation)

Comments

Dick Fucking Coughlan says:

SUPPORT DICK COUGHLAN on PATREON
www.patreon.com/DickDynasty666
Or PayPal for a One Off Donation
www.paypal.me/TheDick
EXCLUSIVE DICK COUGHLAN MERCHANDISE SHOP
www.teepublic.com/user/dickcoughlan

ourhandsaretied says:

I like your pink hair…

korchok32 says:

Pjw is awesome. Fuck u pussy liberals

The Amazin' Zedd says:

PJW is a gift that keeps on giving.

Meme Master says:

In the media storm after the London bridge attack he tweeted the name of one of the 'attackers' who was actually in prison, as Channel 4 had incorrectly reported, and then just pretended it hadn't happened- twitter.com/SargonOfHackkad/status/844637916211138561

thegorillasnake says:

Intro music reminds me of Primus.

glDaNieLL says:

the intro is best described as "edgelord material" and I absolutely love it!
to the video though (Bin Laden bit), don't know, I don't trust either the US govt. or Al Qaeda when it comes to political related claims (more than other things, I tend to take everything with a political pinch) given the possibility (your view on the possibility is very biased) that Bin Laden was a CIA agent in the past to combat USSR interests in Afghanistan, that they could, in some sense work together on that, kinda, maybe. not to mention the intervention in Syria where Al Qaeda related groups received military aid from the US to combat Assad… so, yeah, it's less dichotomic when speaking of that stuff as simply US vs Al Qaeda…
Basically, I don't know, and I don't give a fuck. Bin Laden is a replaceable cog in the Al Qaeda machine, that the inner ring of Al Qaeda probably thought for years of the possibility of his death (not to mention old age) and how to deal with it… His death is at some point basically a PR issue, that either the US or/and Al Qaeda can use for their own goals. Hell, I don't think I can say for certain I know when Hitler died and how, but it's not such a big deal that I would devote my time to research and make a claim about…

The Raddest Scorpion says:

Magenta dick smile is the best smile.

Alex Trusk says:

Watson did say in a video recently that they had to put soy in the pills to balance out its intended effects. I think it was the soy face video

r gyrtymov says:

So happy I found your channel!

Dennis Menace says:

Paul Joseph, use to a girl called Pauline living in Chester, England working as a fish batterer in a chip-shop until in 1998 had his pussy (trumps word not mine) turned kind of inside out by an operation by Buba to become a cock, moved to America and became the guy we know and love today. But the fact he is now on the UK, NHS opp list to revert back as a woman a sort of tran-sister-thing-a-me-bob, just like Fox's cock-in-a-frock Judge Jennie just shows Paul can be a bit indecisive at times. Only joking.

Or am I?

Josh Perry says:

the famed fourth member of Sanity, Dick Coughlan

Vegan Ricks says:

Proud Soy Boy that would fuck that lil cum stain right up. Nice one Dick

Eliza-Victoria Batrin says:

Debunking PJW is my favourite YouTube genre.

elltell1990 says:

Wow, 24 hours and that dislike counter is as close to fuck-all as I would have expected by now! Think it's a delayed reaction on the PJW fanboys?

The Fluffy Gentleman says:

Explicit Colon was my nickname in college.

Antifa Sarkeesian says:

11:05 EXPLICIT COLON OMFG DICK WHY

Rust Face says:

Nice video, little side note. Seems like we use the same interior decorator. Looking good.

revivedfears says:

I M A G I N E M Y S H O C K

Irbeth says:

Well, good on him for taking part in this video at least.