Confessions Of A SJW: Then The Left Came For Me

He got a rush being a Social Justice Warrior. So woke, so empowered. Until a micro aggression turned the mob on him. His story sounds like Robespierre & the reign of terror unleashed by the cultural Marxists two centuries ago. History rhymes.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we’re reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: www.infowars.com/show

Follow us on social media
TWITTER: twitter.com/RealAlexJones
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones
G+: plus.google.com/+infowars/
GAB: gab.ai/RealAlexJones
MINDS: www.minds.com/Infowars

:Web:
www.infowars.com/
www.prisonplanet.com/
www.infowars.net/

Funding the Infowar is more important than ever!

Support: infowarsStore.com & get the latest books, documentaries, Infowars swag, survival & preparedness gear & nutritional products Alex Jones and his family trust, while supporting the growth of our expanding media operation.

Sign up for the Infowars daily newsletter to become an ‘Underground Insider’ & bypass censorship bots of social media plus get exclusive content + coupon codes for our shop! –
www.infowars.com/newsletter

:Subscribe and share your login with 20 friends:
www.prisonplanet.tv
www.InfowarsNews.com

INFOWARS HEALTH – START GETTING HEALTHY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE – www.infowarshealth.com/

The Alex Jones Show ©copyright, Free Speech Systems.LLC 1995 – 2017 All Rights Reserved. May use for fair use and educational purposes

#AlexJones #Infowars

Comments

MIchlas says:

And to my dismay you gave up the fight for the republic and democracy.  But promoted civil war instead and stirred up hate and frustration by attacking a democraric oppinion.  The left.
I have always supported you AJ in your fight against globalist Bushes Clintons and Obama.
But now you seem to have given up truth and love.
In Danish truther environment you seems to be seen as a fascist operating through extreme right.
My undrstanding is you are not protecting the republic but are stirring people to end up in the fight and flee brain.
Democracy, also by the high treasonous mainstream Goebels media, is paralysed.
YOU KNOW THAT THE GLOBALIST EXERCISE FULL SPECTRUM DOMINANCE ALSO ON THE LEFT.
You have yourself teached me that deep state corrupts everything.
so therefore the left is not the source to THEIR own rottenness and fascism, by not recognizing the elected president.
YOU NEED THE LEFT FIGHTING FOR THE 1 AMENDMENT TOO!!!
NEED TO MAXIMISE LOVE AND GRACE.

I HAVE LOST A DEMOCRATIC HERO IT SEEMS TO FASCISM. OR ARE YOU GOiNG TO WAKE THE F…. UP?

RedSkaal says:

Leftists are full of hate and rage

xerravon says:

This is just like any other authoritarian system, Hitler Mao, Stalin, any of them eat their own when there is no one left to get! Plus the fear of someone getting more power than them! Look at Hitler wrong, see what happens, paranoia can kill.

scratch says:

I agree. I don't care for those celebrity roasts either. I fail to find humor in being verbally abusive to others.

Ken Brown says:

The machine which creates reveloutions,is a beauty to behold,the swarm of zombies that forms the rank and file is unaware that they will be also consumed,one postulates that they have a collective death wish,

mikemoair says:

so he was ok going after others? chickens came home to roost

rubixlucifer says:

First they came for the holocaust deniers, but I said nothing because I was not a holocaust denier

sea weed says:

David has always seemed PRO-FA and not ANTI-FA!

Bobby White says:

Demorats are fucktarded fuckheaded fuckfaced fuckbrained morons

Lance Van der Heyden says:

Are you trying to give good advice to payed sorose minions ! They have made bad strategy decisions right from the start and have not won a single person over to there employers ideology and in fact they have done irreparable damage to the democrats and now there own people are leaving them like rats leaving a doomed and sinking ship .

Affected Area says:

Sorry, no time for 'ex' leftists who remain largely leftist. No place for them at all after the revolution. Unless they renounce all leftist beliefs. Then maybe they can sit at the kids' table when the adults take over.

Richard Ralph Roehl says:

Leading agitators and organizers of the neo-fascist left need to be identified and put into a database. Time for arrests.

ANTIFA street thugs should be immediately arrested whenever they are seen in public.

David Szigeti says:

Good juxtapose of French Revolution mobs and SJW mobs. Let them devour one another!

Shawn Martin says:

PREACH IT BROTHER!!

Eric Linz says:

Execute the King !

Execute the Janitor !

Raysboss302 says:

The social pressure is enormous at the leftish.
Almost as scary as Islam or Scientology.
Intimidation, violence and eventually exclusion.

Ascadian Whipmaster says:

We’re going to have to return to radio stations and phone apps to survive the purge.

I was born in 76 so I LOVE listening to radio, I listen to infowars daily from the tunein app!

goodtwogo says:

First they came for the trannies. But I was not tyranny enough. Then they came for the feminists. But I was not feminazi enough.

EastCoast Podcast says:

All the race traitors should be beaten.

Brock Story says:

Alex I wish you didn't admit guilt on Sandy Hook you should have stuck with what you know I don't have any doubts about you because if it when faced with legal trouble most people even me would surrender