President Trump Full Speech at Chiefs of Police Annual Convention 10-8-18

Monday, October 8, 2018: President Donald Trump Speaks at the International Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Convention in Orlando, FL.

🔴 Subscribe to RSBN for more LIVE streams and Breaking NEWS: bit.ly/2gDGbkh

🔴 Donate to RSBN and help keep us on the air: rsbn.tv/donate

🔴 Follow us on Twitter for breaking news updates: twitter.com/RSBNetwork

🔴 Like us on Facebook for more live streams and updates: facebook.com/rightsidebroadcasting

Comments

M Pardew says:

Also all truckers know how bad Florida is and hate it they just want to get their load and get out ASAP

Carol MacDonald says:

RED TSUNAMI COMING IN AMERICA IN NOVEMBER!!!
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO ♡♡♡
God bless LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!!!! FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO TOO!!!!♡♡♡

bill bixby says:

TRUMP/PENCE 2020

snachala says:

Heel Boner for reelection in 2020 !

mike Twiddy says:

Yea well, Florida is still doing all it can to keep the boot on peoples necks. I'll explain. I recently changed my drivers license to Florida. A month after I did that Florida sent me a letter informing me that my license would be disqualified, as they put it, on Sept 4 2018 for 60 days because of two tickets I got in a three years period of time with a CMV (commercial Motor Vehicle). The two tickets were from the 1990's. One ticket I got in Texas in Aug 1997 and the other was in Sept 1999. 20 yrs ago. The tickets were payed back then. This 20 yr old violation has caused me to lose my job, my drivers license, my home. Stability that took awhile to retrieve. The irony is that where these tickets were served, the speed limit has since been increased so these tickets wouldn't have been violations of the statute in Florida.
I didn't live in Florida at the time. I didn't have a Florida drivers license at the time. I payed the tickets. I personally think this is rediculous.
When I changed my license there in Florida they asked me if I wanted to register to vote. I replied yes, and registered Republican.
I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Alloflightx2 x9 says:

ARREST HILLARY OR WERE NOT VOTING EVER AGAIN.