‘Briefing Room’: California shooting, Jeff Sessions resignation, Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized

The latest politics headlines from Washington, DC.

SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: www.youtube.com/ABCNews/
Watch More on abcnews.go.com/
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/abcnews
FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER:
twitter.com/abc
GOOD MORNING AMERICA’S HOMEPAGE:
www.goodmorningamerica.com/

Comments

Keith Allen says:

Ps..saint Katharine drexel spent her fortune on native and African american education.I go into holy ecstacys.at Mary Immaculate church Bellport ny.Saints do not conserve.We change things.And love all people.Love needs to come back.and for Gods sake.let 200,000,000 people know their alive by medical miracle to start.change is what saints do

THE GREEN MACHINE says:

Another false flag with crisis actors for Fake news. What where minors doing in a bar on a school night. DCS should be notified and sent to the homes of those parents who let children go to a bar.

Keith Allen says:

WHAT PART OF THOU SHALL NOT KILL.is difficult.the simplest rule.its very possible jesus over my head photo.a spiritunion photo.is much needed help on way.we are desperately in need of help.so incredibly sad.poor families.

Isa says:

The Borderline Bar and Grill?

Keith Allen says:

My photo is JESUS.I will pray for all victims.i also have holy photos.of people who died.saints intersess.and guild the souls.

Douglas Lowe says:

SORRY NO ONE HAD A GUN. THIS IS REALITY IT WAS MORE PEACEFULL WHEN WE WORE GUNS

Raymond Isiah says:

Our military should be used to confiscate all weapon!!!

Keith Allen says:

Yup…i got a undercover cop.we met at suburban prime meats on york ave.because i asked for help.the police got the terrorist.about 2 weeks after.rush hour traffic grand station platform.nyc got lucky.a saint was there.i just didnt know i was a saint.

Eliza Grogan says:

Just imagine, America has just 4% of the world's population & over 40% gun ownership. As a non-American, this is crazy. How could that man, with known mental health issues, have legally bought weapons? It makes no sense to me. Somebody needs to answer for such rampant gun ownership.

Keith Allen says:

I am saint adam..donor of the 4th aniviral.My photo is JESUS.IN DIADEM AND SPIRIT CROWN.please show my photo.i stopped the grand central station poison gas attack.about 1994.i was alone.when the terrorist went into the north tunnel.going to scarsdale ny.his face turned to me(its on film).Only murder i saw.Ive been face to face with evil.amazing im alive today

Big Dick says:

I’m glad he’s not a minority or Muslim or any other race with different color or else Donald Trump and his will have another reason to pick on us.

Raymond Isiah says:

I guess now we know why black people commit crimes the suffer from mental health issues, so they shouldn't be locked up!!!

helenmci says:

And the shooter with mental health issues bought a weapon ….. but people in America don’t think they have a problem with guns .

Sean O'Daniels says:

Americans have serious mental health issues and sadly there is no federal funding for it.

Mrs Honesty says:

I'm glad he is not a Muslim

News Drop With LambChop says:

FALSE FLAG FUCKERS………YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOT BUYING YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE YU FREAKS!

Brenda Stubbs says:

Obviously giving prayers doesn't help! Now DO SOMETHING DAMMIT!!!

T- DIDDY T says:

Every time there's a mass shooting everybody says he's mentally ill… Why can't it be just evil? When is White is mentally ill