Red Dead Redemption 2 – “Annoying” Feminist Triggers VICE Journalist?

Red Dead Redemption 2 – “Annoying” Feminist Triggers VICE Journalist? In this episode of The News You Missed, there is an article where a person is upset at Red Dead Redemption 2 over it’s open world game play including a Feminist, discussed today by me, your host, Protomario.

#RedDeadRedemption2 #Feminist #VICE

Citations For Today’s Video –

‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ Players Are Excited to Attack and Kill Feminists in the Game
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ev3gmm/red-dead-redemption-2-players-are-excited-to-attack-and-kill-feminists-in-the-game

Red Dead Redemption 2 – Beating Up Annoying Feminist

incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/faq.html

Music used –

Hustle
Son of a Rocket
Lewis and Delkab
Overcast

Please Note, all the Pictures and Video Images that I use do not belong to me. I own no rights to the images found on Google, or recorded from said Video Games. All content is property of its content creator. Please support the companies that produce these Video games, Pictures, and Musical Segments.

All footage taken falls under ”fair use” of the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act (1998). Therefore, no breach of privacy or copyright
has been committed. Freedom of speech is the ability to speak without censorship or limitation.

God Bless you and Jesus Loves you! =)

Comments

Tanco plays says:

Death to the liberal media

Matthew Guzman says:

You can kill ANYONE on here. Including men and racist KKK phantoms. VICE was really reaching here.

Raichu Ragtimes says:

This is SOMEHOW a news story XD disbelief

Serious Spike Sam says:

I remember picking up women in GTA Vice City and leaving them trapped in burning cars on purpose.

Guess I must be a terrible anti-feminist now.

BlueKirby says:

I can kill the KKK in Red dead redemption two I kind of want this game now

ajmrowland says:

I didn't miss this news. People won't stop talking about it.

mikallink says:

So KILLING random, innocent MEN is ok, but punching a woman is appalling? Lol what? i don't like these types of games or what they stand for ( the'yre stupid , immature and appeal mainly to low IQ teenagers to be honest) but VICE are just as bad with their double standards..

Just Guzma says:

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!
But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."
Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Talos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!
And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!
The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!
Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?
And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!
So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine!
For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!
Terrible and powerful Talos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!
And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Talos, not as god, but as man!
Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Talos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!
Did I change your mind?

Twotailedpikachu says:

I don’t see how fighting for the right to vote makes you feminist these days a feminist thinks the female gender is superior to the male gender all I’m saying is she should be called something else I don’t care what you do to her or any other person in the game

Pokè Potter Muffin says:

I'm a women and these hardcore fememist… I'm a shamed IT'S A VIDEO GAME GET OVER IT!! I'M A WOMEN AND YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAING

Ssj Ichigo says:

the only time I would try and do anything to her is if she constantly and repeatedly screams over important dialog, but what would fix the issue, lower the priority of her dialog to where you can't hear her unless you are right next to her

James Lawman says:

How the hell is this even news…why are people so easily offended?

Gumball7645 says:

NPC's are so predictable, flipping hell

Sarah Chavez says:

I wouldnt go as far as to kill em, but they are some of the most annoying people

Lucaru XYZ says:

That's awful, I hope that's something that should be fixed to prevent such a thing.

drydenness says:

I can see they come from the point that it could embolden some people who can't disassociate fiction from reality to do this kind of things (some people already think and do stuff like that without disassociation); but come trying to twist it as everyone playing a game are doing the same thing it's just dumb one player streamed it one and they make it sound like the purpose of the game is to end feminist.

Sai Sivakumar says:

Question, isn't treating that woman the exact same way you would any other person you find annoying in RDR2 equalism? It's not like we gamers are selectively choosing to target the feminist.

Oscar Perez says:

I didnt even know I was watching some of your vids protomario used to watch you as a 12 to 14 year old. Glad to see your still at it.

Gizmo Spaz says:

Man! I want this game! Not for this reason… but lol