Let’s Get Serious for a Minute

Order it from Amazon here: amzn.to/2Dz70Qw or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

👕 Order your shirts here: Teespring.com/stores/MarkDice
📲 Tip me through PayPal: www.PayPal.me/MarkDice
☕️ Order Liberal Tears mug here: Teespring.com/LiberalTearsCoffeeMug
📲 Sponsor me on Patreon: Patreon.com/MarkDice

📙 Order my book, “The True Story of Fake News” from Amazon here: amzn.to/2qhICdo or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Venmo me: @MarkDice
Cash App me: $MarkDice

Thanks for helping me stay fan funded with tips since YouTube is demonetizing a lot of my videos. We can’t let them stop us, so let’s keep rocking!

SUBSCRIBE now for more here: bit.ly/1QHJwaK

If you read books, check out my Amazon author’s page here:
amazon.com/author/markdice?tag=theresimani-20 or download them from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

This video description and the pinned comment contains Amazon and/or other affiliate links, which means if you click them and purchase the product(s), I will receive a small commission.

Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Mark Dice says:

David L. says:

I wish there was a better place to buy the book rather than ultra liberal Bezos Amazon or Apple, but that's how it is…

Dustin J says:

I'm buying this book and an npc shirt to piss off all the liberals that surround me here in New York (Hell)

Trish Moore says:

Always order ur books but i hate reading. Hehe

stanky6261973 says:

I will purchase really soon, can't wait!! Loved your last book but, when I left positive feedback they took away my ability to leave any feedback and took all of my feedback from all of my purchases away! I hate them.

Jordan Pearson says:

Hey Mark i bought your book mate im from New Zealand

dvitoc says:

I identify as a best selling book off Amazon

skills1ent says:

Mark you don't have the acumen for this. You're making a fool of yourself…Your book should be a coloring book. The theoretical lexicograghy is nonexistent and you've created an ignorant collection of talking points. Embarrassing and pitiful!

Master Skywalker says:

Good job mark. However, I do believe global warming is a real thing.

Gary McAleer says:

Excellent, Mark. Writing allows to weigh every word, to proofread, and refine so that there is no misunderstanding.

PrimeException says:

You should make an audio book.

Elizabeth Moldovan says:

its true, the internet has helped them rally together in their madness, thank God for you Mark, God bless you and your President

Danish Miller says:

I guess I just identify as a hard working white guy…omg the worst….i white, straight, married faamily man. how horrible of me according to the left

cl Jules says:

Thank goodness there were only 180 useful idiots who gave the video a thumbs down… please God, don’t let there be too many more… I’m hoping we aren’t too screwed already!

Mike Malone says:

I want to buy this book, what is the link?

Smash Adams says:

Book was ok…..could have been printed on softer paper… hurts my asss when I wipe with it.

Freeman Pennington says:

the scripture says that in the last days that it would be this way just like it would say that in the last days that people would rebelled against God and that's the reason why things are this way because they've removed God from being the head of our society for an excuse for their bad behavior

John Galt says:

Mark,
Love your work. Common sense commentary in this insane media world is far too rare. I gave up reading some time ago when books on tape was a new thing. In the meantime, I have replaced my library with audiobooks, mostly from Audible. Is there any chance you could do audio versions for people like me? I would be the first customer to buy a complete set. Between you, Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson I could learn to chuckle more often at the seemingly serious psychosis that seems to be normalized in the mainstream.
Thanks again for all you do to lift the spirits of the silent majority. (That is if you don't count dead people, non-citizens and truckloads of blank ballots)
Who is John Galt?