Trump Announces New Ground Based Interceptors In Alaska ‘to Shield Every City’

US President Donald Trump has announced plans for 20 new ground-based interceptors to be placed in Alaska which could “shield every city” in the country.
Speaking at the Pentagon on Thursday, Trump announced the details of a “Missile Defense Review” undertaken by his administration. The new report outlined “six major changes” in the US’s missile defense strategy, including the Alaska interceptors.

Trump said the goal is for the US to be able to “terminate any missile launches from hostile powers, or even from powers that make a mistake.”

Learn More:
www.rt.com/usa/449053-trump-missile-strategy-alaska/

Your Support of Independent Media Is Appreciated:

www.paypal.me/dahboo7

Bitcoin- 1Nmcbook8TwAdtZHsMdVxRtjBnyrSArDH5

Bitcoin Cash- qzjvcvkfhzffcgc89mcnvuka0lljjuu4dvalrafmj0

www.undergroundworldnews.com

www.minds.com/DAHBOO7

My Other Youtube Channel- www.youtube.com/Dahboo777

vid.me/DAHBOO7

www.facebook.com/DAHBOO7

www.instagram.com/dahboo7/

Comments

Born2B says:

turn coat dogdoo, later…………………..

Erwin Schmidt says:

Dahboo – I've thought of a special place Trump can stick his interceptors!!!!

Rachelle Tanzil says:

Yeah whatever

William Garayua says:

SATAN hates a President that humbly accept to receive prayer and LOVE U.S.A. and ISRAEL:

REAL WAR IS THE SPIRITUAL, and not JIHAD, and our Real Enemies are those that GOD will lure against ISRAEL to hook them all in ARMAGEDOM, to feed the fowl birds, while Blessing ISRAEL:

JESUS IS COMING!

wgt

Chicagoman36 says:

Maybe why hes telling them it could be a diversion.. maybe he is or already had them setup on the east coast!!!

Don Harrus says:

He always sais one does another. ..there is a method to the madness…he plays hardball…dont bend ..fold…or break its FUCKIN TR3YWAY NIGGA

junior third says:

Biggest trick in the book while our enemies are focused there we are doing something elsewhere.

Gravel Cruncher of Europa says:

I was just at a Carlos Nuñez concert for some cultural enrichment. One player from Canada who's illererat was attempting to address the audience when the Snowflake decided to insult America and Donald Trump. I paid for top seats. So I'm going to make it my mission in life to insult them.

from everlasting says:

Every city in Alaska, or every city in usa?

rodgersericv says:

This is so dumb. It won't work. All missile defense tests are rigged, and only 50% of those rigged tests were successful. I saw one test where they were suspending the target, a flaming cylinder, from a balloon. I guess they wanted the infrared seeker to work.

Bil Ding says:

Was unsubscribed again

Mn vikingsfan says:

You unfairly took my mod wrench away i did not know that people with a grey check mark were verified accounts i thought that they were random people dropping spam links in the chat how did I know that I didn't know that I would like my wrench back I was unfairly on modded otherwise I'm done not going to watch anymore cuz this isn't right you should have never took my wrench away

Mn vikingsfan says:

Alexander Arnold says:

Also Code for "Citizen-Soldiers"_efficient

Guy Thomas says:

If the U.S. were to put those a Missile Defense systems up there in Alaska, the Russians will also place missiles up there in the area. Now, the Russians do not know if the missiles will be defense or offense, even if the U.S. says it will only be Defense. So that is why the Russians will also place missiles in the same area too.

Dennis Burton says:

One word comes to mind – Propaganda !
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends…….

Jermaine Walker says:

It's already done…….GO TRUMP

squidley 88 says:

All a huge joke… The pelosi flight thing made him look like even more of a moron. His wife is on vacation using taxpayer dollars to fly.

Jane Hilton says:

Well Nancy and Chuckie are being childish. Soooo?? Maybe you don’t fight fire with fire. But I give up trying to figure out and worry about all this crappy show going on. I’m just trusting Jesus and pray He comes soon to get us out of this madness!!

Doctor Rock says: