RIGHT AFTER N KOREA LAUNCHES MISSILE, TRUMP FIRES BACK WITH JUST 4 CHILLING WORDS

Protect Your Money With Gold – Click Here- goo.gl/kx2yzW Or Call – 888-596-7916
Sub for more: nnn.is/the_new_media | Andrew Kerr for Western Journalism reports, President Donald Trump promised Monday that his administration will “handle” North Korea, just days after the nation conducted another test of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

Got Kids or Grandkids? Take a break at our new Kids Channel:
(( SUBSCRIBE )) bit.ly/sub-to-Banchi-Brothers

See the report here:
youtu.be/0IE_dP9y6lQ

Read More/Source/Credit(FAIR USE):
www.westernjournalism.com/trump-says-administration-handle-north-korea-after-latest-missile-test/

————————————————————————————
SUPPORT THE NETWORK WITH THE LINKS BELOW!
————————————————————————————
Patreon $5/mo: nnn.is/monthly-gift-5
Give Once: nnn.is/one-time-gift
Give BTC: 13Hd1HFqS5CDLCMcFQPWu9wumubo6X2hSM
Tip Brian The Editor: nextnewsnetwork.com/tip-the-editor/
T-Shirt Shop: nnn.is/get-your-gear-here

Teach Your Child About Liberty:
nnn.is/1HvxU37

Get the Smartphone app that is restoring freedom here:
nnn.is/Download-Candid-Here

Learn What Stocks Will Survive The Collapse:
nnn.is/n3-trade-genius

Watch Us on Tiger Steam!
nnn.is/GET-TIGER — $50 off promocode: BUYTIGERSTREAM

Get The Tea!
GetTheTea.com

Stock Up On Survival Food Today!
www.foodforliberty.com/nextnews

—————————————-
—————————————
Facebook.com/NextNewsNet
Twitter.com/NextNewsNet
NextNewsNetwork.com

Hashtag: #N3

Copyright Disclaimer: Citation of articles and authors in this report does not imply ownership. Works and images presented here fall under Fair Use Section 107 and are used for commentary on globally significant newsworthy events. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Comments

Richard Clanton says:

Let Trump do some missile (and the rest of the US arsenal) testing, I am sure he can do better than hitting water.

mark caves says:

Take the fat boy out , send a s. Korean to do it

Deus Vult says:

Just Nuke the Shit out of that Country already
Then Nuke the Middle East too

ANGE KRUMINS says:

THESE ARE WARNING SIGNS. IF HE CAN DO THAT TO AMERICA, AND WITH HIS MENTAL ISSUES. HE IS DANGEROUS. AND NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT. WE NEED A SAFE WORLD. NOT AN UNSTABLE ENVIRONMENT. TRUMP HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO DEAL WITH THIS GUY. HE HAS GOT BEEF WITH AMERICA, HOW LONG IS TRUMP GOING TO LET HIM CARRY ON WITH THIS. TRUMP DO SOMETHING, BEFORE KIM DOES THE UNTHINKABLE TO THE USA….

T H says:

Kim jong un is a punk… I say take the asshole out…

Aaron McCarthy says:

just go and assassinate that chink

asa lowe says:

What promise did we make to Japan to never do that again. Well I wish we would've made that promise because I think that they need to be taken down. It's not something that I would like to do but I think it needs to be done.

DJ Rodriguez says:

So China wants us fighting in the middle east don't they?

Fiona RossMunro says:

If Little Wong Dong can send a missile to Chigaco then Australia is no problem for him so I hope America will stand with Australia against him as he would most likely target your bases here. I hope Trump knocks out their capabilities quickly so the war is not prolonged.

hempelchamp says:

I'm not worried!

Ethercruiser1 says:

"We will handle it [related to North Korea]".
-Will this trigger WW3? Ominous. It ultimately was the bad policies of past Administrations that brought us to this moment with North Korea, but I'm not sure anything will solve this problem short of nuclear war with North Korea (a preemptive strike is needed to neutralize their military to save South Korea, Japan & a nuke against the USA).

Jeanne R Stephenson says:

I think we should hire some of the Clinton goons that have knocked off many that have got in their way of their agenda. They have a lot of experience in this area. Get rid of the problem .

Modern Projects says:

USA created North Korea. China closed the open door policy, and Korea is Americas entrance to Asia. American Slaughtered 20% of Koreans. Nuke You America

James Walker says:

That North Korean scum need to DIE SLOW AND PAINFULLY

I love The USA says:

MAGA on the Trump train

Collette Swartz says:

I just love the way they curse me!! I was born fat ..i love me!! I love God that's all that matters!! I can always change the way I look..but those retards will never ENTER HEAVEN!!NEVER!! THEY are all gonna cry in the end..and beg for my forgiveness!! They don't want to listen, THEY THINK THIS IS A JOKE..I AM A JOKE..!! LOL I'LL JUST REFER THEM TO YOUTUBE..AND SHOW THEM ALL THEIR USELESS CURSE' S AND EVIL COMMENTS ABOUT ME..THE BANK OWNS THEIR ARSES…THEY ARE IN HUGE DEPT..THEY WILL BE LEFT WITH OUT HOUSES, FOOD AND JOBS!! THE BANK IS TAKING IT ALL…THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH OIL IN THEIR LAMPS!! LOL..BARNES THAT WAS FULL ARE NOW EMPTY..AND THE EMPTY BARNES ARE GETTING FULL!! THIS FUCKERS DON'T RESPECT MONEY..THEY WON'T REST UNTIL THEY SPEND THEIR LAST CENT ON PROSTITUTES..

John Shumate says:

We should supprise them by blowing up there missiles

Bryce Campbell says:

We need to hit them all at once Blitzkreig before they know what hit them. And hit them very very hard.

Peter Viceroy says:

North Korea has a suicide plan to sail a submarine loaded with a nuclear weapon right into San Francisco Bay or Los Angeles area. Be prepared for the US to attack North Korea soon.