Trump’s Promise to Christians in America

President Trump has a message to all Christians in America, he has our back, and will protect our first Amendment rights from the liberal agenda trying to stop churches from engaging in political activity.

Order your “Trump 2020” t-shirts here: teespring.com/stores/markdice

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me become fan-funded because YouTube is screwing me by demonetizing my videos.

Support me on PATREON: Patreon.com/MarkDice

ORDER MY BOOKS – Get them in paperback on Amazon or download them right now from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook. amzn.to/1qy0VZF

INSIDE THE ILLUMINATI amzn.to/2gEnAQt

THE ILLUMINATI: FACTS & FICTION amzn.to/2gNnXJ4

THE BOHEMIAN GROVE: FACTS & FICTION amzn.to/2fKWrym

THE BILDERBERG GROUP: FACTS & FICTION amzn.to/2gZZ1B2

THE ILLUMINATI IN HOLLYWOOD amzn.to/1WC9GAb

Copyright © 2017 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved. Do not download or re-upload this video in whole or in part to any channel or other platform, or it will be removed for copyright violations and your channel may be shut down.

Comments

Mark Dice says:

It’s so great to finally have a president who supports Christians instead of radical Islamic terrorists. Order my new “Trump 2020” shirts and other cool stuff from my new online store here: teespring.com/stores/markdice and lets keep MAGA!

Justin Bruen says:

Donald trump please set up a celebrity fight between me and mr.richmond who said he was willing to walk across the floor to make mr. King stop talking I'd enjoying cutting the circulation to his brain off if u don't mind

fishhookcrazy says:

did I miss the call for repentance ? or was it just so politically correct that it was unrecognizable ?

b1itsjustme says:

Are you idiots really this stupid? This fukwit is who you support? You want an anti-christ? This is it. You twats deserve everything you get.

al g says:

Hail king Trump! 🙂 🙂

Alex R says:

For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that!

2 Timothy 3:2-5

Mary Shelley says:

I'm a Christian that's why I don't particularly care for Trump. Please discontinue sending me alerts. I didn't request them.

Mary Shelley says:

Please!!! stop sending me alerts for this channel. Don't know why I started receiving them.

Joel2010Dmax says:

I bought 6 condos from this guy!

Natsarim MGTOW says:

i am Natsarim following Yahuwah seeking my Yahusha ! (google)

matthew willsie says:

Never heard the name Jesus.

El Okim says:

grab filthy soulless animals , that got into governmental offices by lies, grab them by their ears and throw bastards out in the name of Most high God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thegreatalyssa says:

He can say that BUT when you allow yourself to be outnumbered it can be replaced.
Where I Live I have seen in 30 years (since HS) White and Christian schools go from 90% to 30% today.

live to create to live says:

I'm from Canada and things are getting pretty bad up here because Trudeau loves Islam and hates Christians . I want to move to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and become a citizen of the true free country . GOD BLESS AMERICA ,GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP !!

live to create to live says:

THANK YOU ! PRESIDENT TRUMP , GOD BLESS YOU !

A little bit of Namjoon and a lot of Rap Monster says:

God bless America, God bless president Trump! I'm not even American but he's doing a great job. Love from England.

Real Trill Talk says:

Build Da Wall.

Vera Roncelli says:

That was one of his best speeches ever!

Sweetmama2.0 says:

I can honestly say this is the first time i actually feel like im listening to an actual human being although i dislike everything he stands for from his campaign until now but this video give insight to the man that he is although he's done and said alot of things i don't agree with but the fact that he's standing with Christian im with him because Jesus if you not against him you with him so we may judge this man but he's actually the chosen one I've never heard any President speak so passionately about the Christians community I learn alot today and yes i am a democrat but im also a christian so thank you mr Trumph for standing up for us in these last days of rapture. ……… Thanks for sharing Mark Dice

N7 ODST says: