HE’S BACK: JEFF SESSIONS JUST WON BACK PRESIDENT TRUMP WITH AN AMAZING GIFT

Protect Your Money With Gold – Click Here- goo.gl/kx2yzW Or Call – 888-596-7916
Sub for more: nnn.is/the_new_media | Danny Gold for Liberty Writers reports, I think it goes without saying that the last week and a half was pretty tense between President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. A lot of people thought Sessions was as good as FIRED.

Got Kids or Grandkids? Take a break at our new Kids Channel:
(( SUBSCRIBE )) bit.ly/sub-to-Banchi-Brothers

See the report here:
youtu.be/4qX76zM4tjY

Read More/Source/Credit(FAIR USE):
libertywriters.com/2017/08/hes-back-jeff-sessions-just-won-back-president-trump-amazing-gift/

————————————————————————————
SUPPORT THE NETWORK WITH THE LINKS BELOW!
————————————————————————————
Patreon $5/mo: nnn.is/monthly-gift-5
Give Once: nnn.is/one-time-gift
Give BTC: 13Hd1HFqS5CDLCMcFQPWu9wumubo6X2hSM
Tip Brian The Editor: nextnewsnetwork.com/tip-the-editor/
T-Shirt Shop: nnn.is/get-your-gear-here

Teach Your Child About Liberty:
nnn.is/1HvxU37

Get the Smartphone app that is restoring freedom here:
nnn.is/Download-Candid-Here

Learn What Stocks Will Survive The Collapse:
nnn.is/n3-trade-genius

Watch Us on Tiger Steam!
nnn.is/GET-TIGER — $50 off promocode: BUYTIGERSTREAM

Get The Tea!
GetTheTea.com

Stock Up On Survival Food Today!
www.foodforliberty.com/nextnews

—————————————-
—————————————
Facebook.com/NextNewsNet
Twitter.com/NextNewsNet
NextNewsNetwork.com

Hashtag: #N3

Copyright Disclaimer: Citation of articles and authors in this report does not imply ownership. Works and images presented here fall under Fair Use Section 107 and are used for commentary on globally significant newsworthy events. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Comments

Nathan Conley says:

Gift? More like go do your job Sessions. He's been too busy getting stoned on refer madness.

Main 1 says:

Only after he go after Comey for leaking will this be big news

William Gilpin says:

Trump is smart enough to change out these no hitters
as often as he changes out his underwear. 8317

Dodge Hemi says:

Prohibition AG, legal weed is what drives out Cartel. Where did all the MOONSHINE go ? Liquor stores are TAXED, MOONSHINE not taxed nor regulated by FDA and it isn't tasty.

Dodge Hemi says:

Sessions won't have much longer to convince us that he is a Trumpie. Says he answer NOT to Prez, but to America people. Hey dummy, we THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE WITH TRUMP AND HE IS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. Get Hip or Get OUT

Scott Page says:

He finally ended the "war on drugs"? Yeah, that'll happen. I don't do them, but what a waste of our money to fight against them for 60 years and have nothing to show for it. Do drugs if you want, just don't endanger anyone else.

Sessions won't end the WOD, that's his favorite thing to focus on.

I doubt Sessions sticks to investigating the leakers. He's one of the good 'ol boys.

Thomas Laupert says:

get him out of there

BuGaTTiVeYrOn007 says:

He should of fired him

Mike Davis says:

get rid of him hes like having a parachute on a dragster at the starting line . get rid of him now . closet globalist plant .

Dr. Claw says:

Sessions: Willing to crack down on potheads but not Clinton instead

Marilyn says:

…for our country

Marilyn says:

Sessions does NOT have what is truly needed in this time for our

Ag Randall says:

Nothing ever changes in DC and Trump is not doing what he said about Health Care and that #uckin pisses me OFF.

Annette Bell says:

Still think he is too wussy. Nice man. But not a bulldog.

TheKing Arrives says:

Sessions is afraid of the Clintons I wonder why

Jack Kilpatrick says:

That isn't an "amazing gift". That's basic as fuck. He should've opened that investigation months ago. The fact that it took him this long is not a GOOD thing. It means he's a shitty AG. And he is. He needs to get the fuck out already.

John Chapman says:

Why not expose the all the lies and propaganda coming from the American media, military and government about Russia just in an attempt to increase the military budget and fill the pockets of politicians, bankers and elites? Russia is no threat and North Korea could be eliminated in a month without spending more wasteful money on military toys for the children and psychopaths running the military.

The Spook says:

I don't smoke weed, but I'll be damned if I want the government to tell me I can't!

Lacuna Leora says:

well that wasnt what trump had for session……. seems like it was planned my trump he had sessions removed possible due to democrat eyes watching him too much

Tim Kuhner says:

If he doesn't perform he will be replaced. Trump has made that clear. I can't believe that I'm saying this but after all the crap he has put up with, it looks like Trump is actually going to keep his campaign promises. I'll believe it when I see it, but I think he is taking a no BS approach and treating this like a real job.