Trump Speech to Police Officers – Law And Order Will Return to Streets of America

President Trump’s full speech to Law Enforcement Officers about returning law and order to the streets of America, and stopping the problems of Illegal immigration.

Order my new “Trump 2020” t-shirts here: teespring.com/stores/markdice

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me become fan-funded because YouTube is screwing me by demonetizing my videos.

Support me on PATREON: Patreon.com/MarkDice

ORDER MY BOOKS – Get them in paperback on Amazon or download them right now from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook. amzn.to/1qy0VZF

INSIDE THE ILLUMINATI amzn.to/2gEnAQt

THE ILLUMINATI: FACTS & FICTION amzn.to/2gNnXJ4

THE BOHEMIAN GROVE: FACTS & FICTION amzn.to/2fKWrym

THE BILDERBERG GROUP: FACTS & FICTION amzn.to/2gZZ1B2

THE ILLUMINATI IN HOLLYWOOD amzn.to/1WC9GAb

Copyright © 2017 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved. Do not download or re-upload this video in whole or in part to any channel or other platform, or it will be removed for copyright violations and your channel may be shut down.

Comments

Christianpreaching says:

Hopefully this also means that the dang boom car thugs will be a in jail and off the streets. Im sick of them forcing their demonic bass crap down my throat every day. We need LAW AND ORDER

Morgan le Fay says:

Racists, OWN YOUR ACTIONS AND DELUDED WORDS.

Steve R says:

As a drug addict, I could not be more proud of our president. Junkies for Trump.

Chris Ramsey says:

Obozo turned his back on the Police. So glad that traitor is out of office.

JohnAndrew says:

Who are the 266 losers that don't like this speech?

Mike Stanovich says:

The police are tired of getting crapped on all of the time. They get poor pay, are criticized at every turn and are overseen by crooked politicians who see them only as revenue collectors instead of law enforcement personnel. Every day they pin on a badge, go out into the streets and their families do not know if they will even come home alive at the end of their shift. The last corrupt administration put them in the cross-hairs with incendiary rhetoric, as a way to gain favor with the special interest groups and further divide the country. AG Loretta Lynch, who was supposed to be their biggest supporter and protect their backs, herself was inciting violence against them.

green eyed dikk ead says:

Hilary is still free so 4ck Trump!!!

Mike Stanovich says:

The guy behind Trump's left shoulder looks like a hit man for the Italian mafia…I swear I saw him in the Godfather Part II.

Patrick Lilley says:

My favorite part was when Captain Deplorable talked about 20 million Americans losing their health insurance and the cops clapping. A minor irony is that many of those 20 million are working people who will lose their health insurance, but still pay the tax that pays for those cops health insurance. a major Irony is Urban Warrior Xavier Johnson of Dallas. Texas. Dear Global Warming, Please Hurry !!!

notsosilentmajority1 says:

Could you imagine if the dems even tried a little bit to help our country and president out?
We would be in great shape already. What's wrong with people? How about putting politics aside for a minute and actually try and do what's right for a change? The world would be so afraid of us that it wouldn't be funny. How come people that are supposedly educated and intelligent can't get it? MAGA can happen, we just have to work together a little bit, not all that much, just somewhat. I voted for Trump in 2016 and will do so again in 2020. After that I hope Ivanka will run and we then can have our first woman president.
We will have someone with experience, dignity and a good grasp of what needs to be done.

J Porter says:

Death to all scum bully/thug/gangsters…your time has come you're done!

Greg Mau,hlinw says:

here comes more of a police state. your papers please!

Vichrae V. says:

Mr. trump, good cops are men and women of honor who know that in America, people are innocent until proven guilty, and it is neither their right nor their job to dole out punishment.

ydoomsc says:

The Losing Left wants protection for MS13.
(They need their illegal votes)

Ollie Stowers says:

BLUE LIVES DONT MATTER……….FUCK THE POLICE…….RACIST FUCKS……I HOPE THEY ALL DIE……TRUMP TOO.

Tim Mattle says:

the mayor probably put that motorcycle cop, supervisor on foot patrol for talking to the President…..

Chuckscott says:

I'm soooo very tired of Trump's version of winning. You better believe the only one that is winning is Trump and his family. Trump not only grabbing America by the pussy, but also fucking it!!!

amateur match says:

CNN are already claiming Trump only supports police because he hates immigrants

Patricia Cornejo says:

fuck you trump and all his chumps