Jesse Watters & The Five Full… In Crisp Clear1080 HD For 9 / 12 / 2017

Jesse Watters & The Five Full… In Crisp Clear1080 HD For
9 / 12 / 2017

Comments

Joseph Habich says:

Screwing bernie and alienating 70 % of the voters is what happened

loddicc says:

Sergio Dipp,I wonder if theres a s**t that goes behind that.

4LVOFCOUNTRY Americans1st says:

ESPN
HAS WENT FULL ON LIBATURD AND ONLY ALLOES ALT LEFT PROPAGANDA ON AIR HOIST
I HAVE BOCCOTED ESPN EVER SENCE THEY FIRED 145 HOIST AND THEY STARTED PROMOTING BLACK POWER RACIST GROUP'S JUST AS BAD AS KKK 2 SIDES OF THE SAME COIN OF HATE

Carole Ann Davis says:

This really proves that the MSM is FAKE NEWS!!!! I love my President Trump!!

Keith Godown says:

I LOVE the constant attacks on Trump from the MSM. It keeps showing their desperation and gives me a little chuckle. Feels good man

Hillcrest Heights says:

Love to watch Trump stick it right back to the media. They deserve everything he gives them….nice job Mr. President!

cscott50 says:

How can anyone still say anything positive about Opinion Polls after the calamity of their reporting during the last election. Their credibility is in the tank. I am positive that they have not changed their polling strategies since the election. They want to treat President Trump in such a negative way that they are hoping that the lies will stick in the minds of the mindless.

Marta Caballero says:

Wtf is Greg doing here??? The rest are completely commercial commentators… The CCC!!! He needs to go or kiss his career goodbye. I can't take anymore of this garbage. Goodbye the 5 losers. Save yourself Greg

gsts says:

Why can't the other slow pokes counter Jaun's bullshit? Are you fucking kidding me? When he tries to say that the Obama years was great…you say 100 million people out of the labor force, Obama had the same economic growth rate as the Great Depression, never reached 3% GDP, 40% of young adults still lived with their parents under Obama (not that high since the Great Depression,) the Child Poverty Rate quadrupled under Obama… SAY SOMETHING YOU LAME ASS FUCKS

Thank GOODNESS his stat that he was trying to say was the best of all time was accomplished in 1999 under Bill Clinton. Took the wind right out of his sails. OBAMA SUCKED JAUN…GET USE TO IT.

Katherine Goddard says:

im so glad to be alive right now because trump is making america great again and they hate that. they wanted him to fail and it just pushed him to do better. plus he calls out the fake news and how terrible our country has been run over the years. if trump keeps going he will be president again and then they will really be upset. we love him……. plus we love you guys cause you guys are telling the truth… lots of love to all of you

H o t r e t a r d e d c h i X says:

The longer this goes on the more and more I suspect it really is the Jews

Dawn Hall says:

It is a good thing that stupidity is not lethal, because Juan "The Derp" Williams would have died YEARS ago! He is a joke!

Laleesh Pleetu says:

Joy Reid is such a hateful, repulsive individual, I cannot make myself watch her show. I can see why Dana is in awe of her.

Carol Harris says:

Drinking game: Every time Juan says something stupid, Libtarded. After the Media made a big deal about him having 2 scoops of ice cream he should have declared a National 2 scoops of ice cream day. Hitlery paid Bernie $6 million to shill for her. She's the only one that doesn't get CONSEQUENCES, much less take responsibility. No self-awareness.