The Five 11/10/17 – The Five Fox News Today November 10, 2017

The Five 11/10/17 – The Five November 10, 2017 Fox News

Thank you for watching! Please Subscribe My Channel and Don’t Forget Click The 🔔 (BELL) Icon To Get Notification For The Latest Videos Uploaded. Thank You!

Comments

Dee Santiago says:

Shame on you Jesse, I'm no longer a fan. How could you side with the dirty evil dams with their Alinsky tactics and George Soros money. How could you? Too much listening to your leftist mother.

Dani McD says:

Whose to say some of those accusers , even though they may have voted Trump weren't paid off or blackmailed? I can't believe I'm saying this but I like Geraldo more than Juan. Even if he has a difference of opinion he seems to at least use some logic whereas Juan does the typical liberal because I said so. Plus Geraldo seems funnier. I vote for Geraldo being the fifth.

steel belt scream says:

This is straight up Democrats Play book 101. First start with Pathological LIES, Accuse the other side exactly of which, itself is guilty of. Place blame. Pander to the fake liberal media. Find the Falsely accused guilty in the court of public opinion. This equals the truth to the Democratic Machine politics.
I hope "WE THE PEOPLE" remember all their LIES every time there is an Election. Primary and General, Local and State. If you do this on the grassroots level, this is exactly how to weed them out of office. Get involved locally in your town or precinct.

Bobby Myers says:

Is it just me or does it feel like the five were schilling for biden? They've been too anti-trump lately. Fucking becoming democrats.

S A L V A T O R E says:

Really? You have to put 15 fucking commercials on a YouTube video? Go get a job you bum

Michael Bowman says:

"Skyyyrockets in flight! Afternoon delight! AaaAaAfternoon deliiiight!"

youtu.be/2NUkhMq_iRo

robert pughj says:

Geraldo please shave that leroy Neiman mustache already!!!

robert pughj says:

Washington post IS BIASED!!!

robert pughj says:

ok an now republicans are in a death spiral (please disregard my prior comment, you actually do make no sense)

robert pughj says:

Geraldo, I don't know what to make of you, first you say something that makes me dispise you and then you follow up with ACTUAL LOGIC (i'm confused)

robert pughj says:

Dana you say she is a Trump voter but foxnews reported she worked for hillary, which is it???

Always Unlimited says:

I'm sorry Ms (leaning more left everyday) Perino @5:23, the woman is not a Trump voter but actually worked on Hillary's campaign for president. Do your research before spewing the left talking points.

C Farber says:

Totally agree with Geraldo…I don't believe Assad gassed his own people…He did not publically defend it, he denounced it, but also did say that ISIS was behind it…

Omit X says:

They spent 12 minutes talking about someone touching some girls titties in 1979. Who gives a fuck!

WHERE DAT/ says:

WOW REWATCH THE VIDEO ON THIS PROGRAM. THE VIDEO SHOWS (TO ME) HIM HUGGING FAIRLY YOUNGER WOMEN "TIGHTER AND LONGER" ( TO HUG THEIR BOOBS?) THEN SHAKING HANDS WITH THE MEN, AND THEN COMPLETELY IGNORING THE LARGER LESS ATTRACTIVE WOMAN AT THE END. DUH!!!!

Tiger Thornton says:

Biden is a dirty old pervert .. fuck off Joe

Roy Murry says:

Great panel.

todd genga says:

Much better without that shit bird Juan!!!!!

Gary Sweeney says:

Once again BubbleHeaded Dana has to put her two cents in.

TT C says:

BETTER EDUCATED OR SIMPLY HOLD HIGHER DEGREES? How does that make anyone more educated? Stupid assumption.