Melania Trump Had White House Exorcised To Remove Obama’s Demons

Owen Shroyer breaks down how and why First Lady Melania Trump had the White House Exorcised before moving into the estate.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we’re reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: www.infowars.com/show

Follow Alex on TWITTER – twitter.com/RealAlexJones
Like Alex on FACEBOOK – www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones
Infowars on G+ – plus.google.com/+infowars/

:Web:
www.infowars.com/
www.prisonplanet.com/
www.infowars.net/

:Subscribe and share your login with 20 friends:
www.prisonplanet.tv
www.InfowarsNews.com

Funding the Infowar is more important than ever!
Visit infowarsStore.com to get the latest books, documentaries, Infowars swag, survival & preparedness gear & nutritional products Alex Jones and his family trust, while supporting the growth of our expanding media operation.

Sign up for the Infowars daily newsletter to become an ‘Underground Insider’ & bypass censorship bots of social media plus get exclusive content + coupon codes for our shop! www.infowars.com/newsletter

INFOWARS HEALTH – START GETTING HEALTHY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE – www.infowarshealth.com/

The Alex Jones Show ©copyright, Free Speech Systems.LLC 1995 – 2017 All Rights Reserved. May use for fair use and educational purposes

#AlexJones #Infowars

Comments

Nicholas Wilkowski says:

Love Melania

ChrisplussTina96 says:

Melania is a wise woman! Keep those demons out of the White House and drive them out the country!

SeerT M says:

I don't blame the first lady.I said before,that she should have done that..I keep saying she is keeping the president in s line spiritually..Good for her..

belinda williams says:

Trump is spiritually challenged. The demons rule his party & his politics.

Frank Castle says:

Burn all those witches

Jason Shoop says:

Hope she cleaned the Clinton DNA stains off the curtains and carpet in the oral office . and the bedsheets everywhere else .

Zach Crawford says:

Why hasn't the Clinton's been at least brought before a court to answer for their crimes? Like can we at least have a hearing?!

Patty S says:

It is so refreshing to have our leaders pray !!

Jawz_94 says:

there was always a DARK black shade of evil when he was in there. makes me sick to even think about it

Matthew M says:

I can't imagine how much demonic activity there must be around the white house, but God is stronger, and he is sovereign. We can all keep praying over President Trump and his family, for their safety, for wisdom and for their spiritual well being, too.

"Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." Ephesians 6: 16.

My prayer for Trump is that he keeps faith in the Lord, and no adversary will be able to prevail against him.

"{A Psalm of David.} I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
"In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
"All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
"Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
"Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
"The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands." Psalm 138

MONA WOOD says:

MelaniaTrump is a very smart women and having the white house exorcised is such a smart idea as it really works.The thought that Obama's had demon statues in the white house is asking for spiritual trouble and their too stupid to know how dangerous it is.

daniel hernandez says:

They’re reptilian too shape shifters trump Obama’s bush Clinton bush Reagan

Joe Vargas says:

Ja ja ja ……… 😀

Szom Bal says:

LMAO fucking lunatics.

12 Disciples For Christ says:

I Elijah#3 cast out the demon inside of Melania Trump and her family and that they leave the white house and go to the dry place in the name of Jesus Hamashiach

ImpalaMama says:

Anybody ever read Gary Aldritch's book about about his years in the Clinton White house experience as an FBI agent, it would be easy to see that it started back in Clinton years……he was a career agent and had been assigned to the WHite house detail since Reagan. Hair-raising the disdain they had for not only the law, any type of rules, or authority. When the Clintons blew into town from AR, plain decency, positiveness, morality and goodness soon were sent packing.

Mike Malick says:

You followers of Donald Drumpf are being deceived… He is a puppet just like all the rest.
There is so much proof that they have been planning for Donald to be President for over 35 years. DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE! You are being played like a fiddle. Your fake Christianity is blinding you…. He is and has been bankrupt for years now, he is 7 billion in the hole!!! They the Jewish bankers are keeping him alive to be their salesman. Because of Trumps (Drumpf's) bigger then life ego that works well for them as their egotistical salesman…
Drumpf sings a 110 billion $ arms deal with Saudi Arabia WTF???? This deal is really a 10 year 350 billion $ deal W/Saudi Arabia???? The country that funded 9/11!!!!
You followers of Donald and the republican party are being deceived by this false Christianity act. Donald Drumpf is a EGOMANIAC and his GET THIS ! GET THIS! HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS!!! His wife Melania is a man… Can you say TRANNY???? You are so deceived you don't even see it do you??? Wake Up followers, WAKE UP!!!!

Google Censors Internationally/Locally says:

Too much BS in this video not sure where to start

Greg Blankenship says:

Tons of idols let in by Obama