EXCLUSIVE! ORGANIZATION CONTROLLING TRUMP DISCOVERED

Alex Jones reveals who really controls president Trump and his talking points.
Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we’re reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: www.infowars.com/show

Follow Alex on TWITTER – twitter.com/RealAlexJones
Like Alex on FACEBOOK – www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones
Infowars on G+ – plus.google.com/+infowars/

:Web:
www.infowars.com/
www.prisonplanet.com/
www.infowars.net/

:Subscribe and share your login with 20 friends:
www.prisonplanet.tv
www.InfowarsNews.com

Funding the Infowar is more important than ever!
Visit infowarsStore.com to get the latest books, documentaries, Infowars swag, survival & preparedness gear & nutritional products Alex Jones and his family trust, while supporting the growth of our expanding media operation.

Sign up for the Infowars daily newsletter to become an ‘Underground Insider’ & bypass censorship bots of social media plus get exclusive content + coupon codes for our shop! www.infowars.com/newsletter

INFOWARS HEALTH – START GETTING HEALTHY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE – www.infowarshealth.com/

The Alex Jones Show ©copyright, Free Speech Systems.LLC 1995 – 2017 All Rights Reserved. May use for fair use and educational purposes

#AlexJones #Infowars

Comments

Kelly Ferg says:

It is TIME TO ORGANIZE! Let's go conservatives so want to take our country back!! This is insane what they're doing! Chris Wray needs to go. He's not for our president! He's against him! This whole Rob Porter thing STINKS TO HOG"S HEAVEN!

MIKE HUNT says:

When he said I'm going to be honest with you. I figured he was finally going to admit he is Bill Hicks

ELLIOT FREEHART says:

What about all these conspiracies every time you said that someone was going to assassinate Donald Trump on this day open your eyes bud and the crap about the Vegas shooting even Paul Watson said you were crap making that statement about the shooter team

ELLIOT FREEHART says:

Ur bat shit crazy alex uranium one's already been proven to be a hoax by Fox News

ben 0 says:

I am the clit commander

Das Raddiche says:

I Hope there are many God Fearing Americans otherwise we are fucked even if we Drain the Swamp

Myron Crosby says:

If he is “For the people,” then why has he not invested in clean energy or is just pushing aside the fact that as humans we need to change the way we treat our environment. These 2 matters are important to MOST americans!

Donny Klaehn says:

SESSIONS A FUCKEN LYIN CROOK HE IS A TRAITER

sweetloveelmo says:

Pray-4-TRUMP&Family-Every-Day.

Kane III says:

So easily Trump could have just kept his mouth shut, kept the money rolling in, invested in slave labor overseas, and kept getting richer. Instead he sacrificed what he has in order to invest in America and its people. How people believe he is establishment is beyond me.

6012739476 Amason says:

God chose him n he AIN'T going no where until our Lord n Saviour, Jesus Christ, takes him out. WATCH!!! GOD NEVER DOES ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S THE BEST!!! AND, ALEX, RUN FOR GO NEXT TIME

6012739476 Amason says:

I doubt it!!!

BIG TD says:

Alex they are setting the President up.

Mike says:

The biggest threat to this country is our own gov. That is a fact. We are everything we claim other countries to be. We start wars, smuggle drugs, weapons, children, and spy on everyone. Most people in America and people around the world are good people. It's the world elite that pull the strings and make everyone out to be enemies. Some of my closest friends are Russian. I also have a lot of Jewish friends, including my last 2 girl friends. None of them fit the description of the small minority that control media, hollywood, banking, and so on. The same goes for people from the middle east. Growing up in NY I have met people from all parts of the world and they are not evil terrorists. Like I said, most people are good people, no matter where they are from. We are all from the same creator but we are manipulated into hating each other. It's a matter of who has power and money vs. who is poor and controlled. It is and always has been a divide and conquer scheme. I'm waiting for the day when people wake up and realize they are being played against each other while the ruling class sits back and enjoys the show. All the people that protest and counter protest in the streets are the most brain washed. Anyone who allows themselves to be labeled Democrat/Republican, Left/Right, Liberal/Conservative, is part of the problem. Half a billion in this country and you pick from 2 ideologies? We all have a purpose in this short physical life and it's not how many material things you acquire or how much money you collect. It's about love and helping others. It's about spreading positive energy. It's about taking care of our environment and not destroying it for money and power over others. If everyone just did one good deed a day for someone, this world would massively change for the good. It is better to give than receive. It pleases the soul to help others. Right now we have negative energy being spread worldwide through mainstream media, music, and hollywood. Just look at what is being glorified in movies and in music. These are the most powerful things that shape a culture. The message is always violence, drugs, sex, greed, and a me first attitude. Do any parents out there even see what their children's cartoons (programming, brain washing) looks like these days? Do people not compare what was shown on tv decades ago till now? The worship of celebrities needs to stop.

Janel Cartrett says:

Happy Birthday!

Johnny Gallati says:

WHY AREN'T THEY HUNG ALREADY..70 YEARS AGO THEY WOULD BE COLD ALREADY.

James Mathis says:

You may be Trump's boss, but I am the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Jdizzle0667 says:

I love it! I am Trump's boss…. Oh and so is everybody else lol. Awesome!

Donna Nix says:

But
They can’t make us ugly

Donna Nix says:

I had a girl cut my hair off Alex
Yes my hair was long n beautiful like Millie weaver
Yes its up to my ears now
I know she did this purposely
Catholic thru n thru
She going to get ass whooped by this little southern gal