New questions about driver in deadly car crash involving Tony winner’s family

A white Volvo plowed through a red light hitting Tony-winning Broadway actress Ruthie Ann Miles, her daughter, Maddie, 4, friend Lauren Lew and Lew’s son, Josh, 1. The children died of their injuries.

Comments

Michael Jo says:

I don't think she had a seizure, look at her picture, she was just in a horricfic accident and she's texting. She was probably on her phone. And she has history of traffic violations

ChefTon Southworth says:

I am heartbroken with this news! If i were her i will put myself in jail!!! knowing that you are not capable of driving safely because of being sick or what and yet you’re still out there driving endangering lives and now killing those children! It’s not nice to say this but i wish she was the one who suffered and died instead of those two young children and their Moms who will forever mourn the lost of their Angels because of that one irresponsible person! When we are on the road or in the strewhether we are out there driving or just simply walking and crossing the streets we should keep in mind that not following road rules will not only put our own lives in danger but worst endangering other’s too!

Mister Smith says:

The State is protecting the driver since she's white.

snake plissken says:

unimaginably horrible,prayers up

J.T Houston TEXAS says:

Thats fucked up !! Put that dumb ass in jail !! Seizure my ass !!

James Lade says:

Should the driver be allowed to drive? But almost anyone can have a gun

J J says:

I feel there is a curse against Asian / white relationships. It's very rare to see mix kids or mix kids with their parents. It's always the asian white couple alone together. More often, if there is a kid, it's a white guy taking care the woman's kid from previous marriage. Look at this situation…look at Jon and Kate….look at Bruce Lee. You have to wonder why with so many asian white relationships….where are the kids??? Maybe people have to consider the curse if they're interested in having a white/asian relationship…because it seems like the kids don't work out.

James Provost says:

Shes texting on the Stretcher would've she was just distracted. Charge that Stupid Woman. WtF

Wellness- Coach Beni says:

they let people with history of seizures drive?!

tonyo.l smith says:

omg!! killed those babies

S G says:

My gosh. Volvos since 2009 have had pedestrian detection warning technology. So this should be investigated further.

KATHY BOYD says:

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD. CAN'T CLUMP ANY RACE TOGETHER. EVERY RACE HAS IT'S GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD. CAN'T SAY ONE OR A BUNCH OF APPLES SPOIL EVERYTHING AMND EVERYBODY. SO TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS US ALL.

King Baldwin IV says:

I think I would kill myself if I was the driver. I would not be able to live like that.

Alyssa Cupcake says:

The Tony Winner has a name.

SOL LUNA says:

She is not charged because is was a accident not intentionally motivated , now if they proof that she was passing red lights and going in higher speed in a school zone, them ok she have to be sentence for a action. ..

favs672 says:

She a reckless ass bitch and should rot in a cold upstate cell

Michael Ausby says:

My prayers go out to the families

Valerie S says:

I'm not blaming them at all, but if the mothers had been looking at the approaching traffic, they might have been able to push their children out of harms way. I once almost got hit by a driver running a red light while I was crossing the street, but looked up just in time to jump out of the way. You can't assume other people are doing what they are supposed to do.

William Walker says:

Wow justice system is a joke