Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic 2) Is Overrated And That’s The Bottom Line!

(June 24, 2018) Just like how Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic CD is overrated, this game beats them all! Someone had to tell the truth about this game, and that “somebody” once again is me, because nobody has the balls to say what I say.

Like on, Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/The-Tyshawn-Zone-Portal/233618043327493

Follow on, Twitter: twitter.com/TheTyshawnZone

Video 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2p9-QUrlvA

Video 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxZ72nCbPA8

Comments

ol' school Tony Carter says:

Sonic&Knuckles by itself is the shit.

Austin Patterson says:

If you don't agree with tyshawn you don't have to take what he says so personally like people saying racial slurs there's people like him that have there own options about sonic I prefer Mario

The Hero of Time says:

Tyshawn, you should rant on the Sonic community and compare them to the bronie community and weeaboo community. They are hazardous by making fan characters, hedgehog versions of themselves, music videos using Sonic footage, and write stupid fanfictions even though I am not a fan of fanfiction.

The Hero of Time says:

I like Sonic 2 but it's overrated. Overrated like Jay-Z, Beyonce, U2, NWA, Super Mario Bros 2, The Legend of Zelda Link's Adventure. My favorite Sonic game is either Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcaast/GameCube or Sonic 3/Sonic and Knuckles. The worst Sonic game is Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).

Derpceus says:

I like the game, but I don't praise it like others do.

Perfect Welch says:

I feel the original classic sonic trilogy in general is just overrated, they are good but way too overrated

Literature says:

I agree with you. I always liked it but never bowed down to it

James Bartee says:

+TheTyshawnZone I love that "Hell Frozen Over" by Stone Cold, you have good taste in your music, this is why i became a big fan of your channel

Brother N says:

Sonic's Fan Base are a bunch of crybaby SJWs who keep making civil wars over what they want.

brickfilms1954 says:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles >>>>>>> Sonic The Hedgehog 2.