UNDERGROUND WORLD NEWS LIVE 8/10/18

Comments

Kathy Szaniszlo says:

Nagyon szeretunk foleg a Hungary mar alig varjuk hogy szabadok legyunk ORBAN viktortol szabaduljunk ne hiszi senki hogy gyilkos gyilkolnak a Magyar nepet nem a nep valasztottak hanem SOROS tette a Poznań harom orszag ellena tenyerni nep putyinelnokon csodalkozok hogy enyi mindent le nyelt ORBAN VIKTOR NAK TECLA HUNGARYLIVING ES UKRAJNABA SZULETETT

Ian LaRue says:

Unimportant in these times in my opinion.. to each there own I guess. Live for yeshua!! Be aware that's all

Ian LaRue says:

The earth is a closed system.. with that said God bless

Arch Angel says:

Great talk DB, YES we need to start asking more questions and holding our elected protective government bodies responsible to look into all this stuff. Don’t be afraid to ask because they are laughing at how thick we are by not asking…. everybody do more research, it’s amazing what there doing and the incredible tech that only these rich private enterprises have and do with it. They are so far ahead maybe 100 yrs in sercret. They could literally cause death to the whole human race or blast earth to bits if they wanted. We could all be living amazing enriched free healthy long lives using there tech for good if they would share it with us all. If something big is to happen or be disclosed as DABOO777 is hinting at, Dont stop asking questions …. follow the white rabbit all the way.

Gail Suttles says:

Hang in there Dahboo, and thank you for doing what you do in reporting the truth and trying to keep us informed and up to speed so we can try to prepare. They are trying to shut all you guys down right now that are so on to them and know the truth …well, the truth will one day all come to light and they won't be able to hide it anymore and they will all have to bow down to Jesus and stand before him face to face and confess he is LORD! That is when I believe they will all be trying to hide out in the underground bunkers. The bible says they will be crying out to the rocks to fall on them to hide them but the rocks are gonna cry out …there's no hiding place! We are fixing to go into a pole shift and are already feeling the affects of Planet X or Nibiru as some call it. That planet is already in our solar system and the Bible calls it Wormwood. I have been following this for several years trying to warn people. Some are just never gonna wake up. God said he would send a strong delusion that would cause them to believe the lie. That is happening now! Stay strong Brother and be extra careful because I am sure it won't be long before they start threatening you and your family's life as well . They have already been knocking a lot off that has been going on for some time. Doctors, Scientists, Amatuer Astrologers …ect… I wouldn't be surprised if Dutchsinse and A. J haven't already been threatened. Will be praying for you all! Thank You again DAHBOO. I am a single Mom with no relatives anywhere near me, trying to do all I can to prepare not knowing how much we might have to endure until Jesus comes to get us in the Rapture. Peace!

Luis Royo says:

Wow! You nailed it on the Ukraine story! I remember reading about it being the breadbasket of Europe. Now it all makes sense. If you want to demoralize a potential army, poison their food supply. It shows how diabolical the deep state really is. Thanks for the dot.

k max says:

If earth is spinning, then areas on or closest to equator is traveling at a higher velocity than those near the poles. Why if a person flies from Alaska to a country near the equator; why doesn't that person become ill due to an increase in the earth's spin?
Is it actually spinning?
Why travel to China when one can sit in a balloon and wait for China to come?

Cowboy Drifter says:

Lotta love for dahboo keep us informed!!!

Anne Bradley says:

FEMA has no money now. Homeland Security and CIA should be taken down – yet Satanic tranny Trump expands the government!

Arch Angel says:

aryyahu says:

This isn't an attack on anyone.

I truly wish the christians who comment on here would do their own independent research and study on their religion of christianity. as a former christian of 25 years, I never once did my own research and study on it. I believed everything the pastor says. this christian nation doesn't teach people to question what they see, hear and read every day in this country. just as this happens in the homes by the way of the television set, its the same thing in the christian church.
scripture says to study to show yourselves approved just as it says that be ready to give an account for the hope you believe.
in my experience, I have asked numerous christians what is the true definition according to scripture as it relates to what sin is, and what truth is. and tragic as it is, not one christian could come up with the true definition yet they can quote the so-called New Testament like left and right. people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

the truth be told is that a lot of christians are going to be terribly disappointed when the time comes at the appointed time.

Timothy Grimm says:

Dabhoo i wouldn't think you live under a bridge but damn you got a lot of trolls

Timothy Grimm says:

You working hard brother that's a lot of posts in just a few hours. Much respect.

vic fisher says:

He is correct about seeing things around the sun, there is an experiment you can do to verify these "Craft".
I found out a couple years ago by accident with no prior information of the things flying in a spectrum of light in or near the suns direction.
The way I found out was that I was having a cigarette in the house but blowing the smoke out an open West facing window around noon and the shadow from the roof above me was covering me and I looked up in the direction of the sun which was just blocked by the roof but almost not blocked, in other words, there wasn't much time before the roof would no longer shade me from the sun.
As I look up in the suns direction I started seeing these objects when they were close to where the sun was but then would disappear after they got further away from the sun.
Now the experiment I have done a few times since and every time I see these objects/craft.
The hard part of this experiment is from what I have found is that there can be no spraying for a few days prior to doing this and No clouds because they will reflect the sunlight.
So really it is quite rare these days with all the spraying for this to even be accomplished, but what you want is that Baby Blue sky with No Clouds and a very intense bright sun and most important SHADE, you have to have Shade or you will hurt your eyes.
But if you have a scenario where you can do this experiment you will see Many objects that seem Not to be able to Cloak because of a particular spectrum of light which when they are in that spectrum of light they are visible.

Donya Stone says:

You are so awesome. I live right across the river from you. Only about 20 mins away.

Tu vida digital TV says:

A I SUX ASS

Shane Walter says:

The pedos have a little girl dressed up as an adult whos happy to sell cars on the commercial played during this video

Avis Swope says: